Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kickstarting THE INTERLOPER

I have just started a kickstarter project for the 3rd chapter of my Hunted series, THE INTERLOPER. Instead of being novella-sized, this one is 150 pages which puts it more the size of a Gold Medal paperback, but my plan is to put all 3 together as both an ebook and paperback. If you've read an enjoyed any of my hardboiled crime fiction, you'll like THE INTERLOPER, which is probably the twistiest and most action-packed  of my Hunted series.

It's going to be up to you the readers to decide whether THE INTERLOPER exists as an ebook and paperback or stays as a file on my computer. I basically need a combination of 200 ebook and 80 paperback sales for this to happen. So it's all up to you!

If you want THE INTERLOPER please help spread the word about this kickstarter project. That's the only way this will work!

No comments: