Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Two new e-books



I've got two new e-books out now by StoneGate Ink. Dying Memories is an original e-book, a pure thriller with my own twist on the genre, and Bad Karma, a new age, hardboiled PI novel that's a sequel to Bad Thoughts, and was originally published in hardcover in 2009 by Five Star. Both e-books are $2.99, and I'll be writing a lot more about these in the next few weeks. Right now my mindset is still around Blood Crimes, which thanks to a terrific writeup by B&N this past Wednesday, got down to a ranking as low as #126 at bn.com, and is still holding steady at #170. This has helped significantly with my sales for this book, and I'll soon start writing Book Two in the Blood Crimes series.

Dying Memories is available at Amazon, BN and Smashwords.

Bad Karma is also available at Amazon, BN and Smashwords.

No comments: