Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Book Page for my Web-Site

I've been reorganizing my web-site's book page. At the beginning of it you'll now see all the book covers, and most of those will have hyperlinks that will take you to a collection of blurbs those books have received. After that is a new book guide where I list each of my books from lightest to darkest (content, not contrast of book cover!!) as well as tell what format the book is available in, a short description, and what movie rating the book would probably get. You can click here to see this new book page.

2 comments:

Andrew Leonard said...

Dave, looks great!

A Killer's Essence has a terrific cover. Can't wait to read that one.

dman4227 said...

Looks good with all the covers.

Have you given any idea to a sections that offers your comments on books you are reading or have read? Your blurb makes any book a must read for me and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard. A section like that could increase traffic to the site and bring attention to other areas of the site.

Love the blog and read it regularly.