Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Julius and Archie could use a little help...

Julius Katz and Archie are currently engaged in the case of the missing tags, and they could use your help... 15 seconds should do...

I read recently how Amazon has these hidden groups that are directly related to tagging, such as mystery series, and that these can have a major impact on book sales. So if you want to give Julius and Archie a little bit of help, please click on the tags already in place for these two books (about halfway down the Amazon book page), and if you can click the Like button at the top even better! Thanks! I know Julius and the little guy will appreciate your help.

Julius Katz Mysteries
Julius Katz And Archie

My series of posts of where my book ideas came from will continue tomorrow with my ninth book.

No comments: