Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This review made me smile


I had to smile when I stumbled upon this review from the Mystery Librarian for Pariah, especially her first line:

Pariah by Dave Zeltserman is one of those few novels that leave me reeling and speechless at the end of it!

Others in the past had written similarly about Pariah. The Bookbag in their review wrote "It happens rarely, but sometimes you get to the end of a book and what has gone before leaves you speechless." The Washington Post called me a sick puppy because of Pariah, but also picked Pariah as one of the best books of 2009. And so on.

I'll always be thankful to Serpent's Tail for publishing Pariah. In today's climate there's no way any other publisher would've ever taken on a crime novel this dark and subversive.

No comments: