10 reasons why you should want to get this 7-story, 350 page collection of Julius Katz detective stories:
1) Shamus and Derringer award-winning 'Julius Katz'
2) Ellery Queen's Readers Choice Award-winner 'Archie's Been Framed'
3) Ellery Queen's Readers Choice Award-winner 'Archie Solves the Case'
4) Never before published novella 'Julius Katz and the Case of a Sliced Ham'
5) From Publisher's Weekly review of the best mystery stories of the year anthology, 'The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction": Unsurprisingly, there’s not a dud in the bunch; surprisingly, the best
entry may be a comic riff on Rex Stout—Dave Zeltserman’s “Archie’s Been
6) "I love these stories" Timothy Hallinan, the author of The Queen of Patpong
7) "Julius Katz mysteries are some of the most fun you will ever have reading detective short fiction" David Cramner
8) "It's a nifty change-of-pace for the usually hard-boiled Dave
Zeltserman. Clever, sophisticated and witty." Paul Levine, author of Flesh & Bones
9) "I'm a big fan, along with many other people, of Dave Zeltserman's character Julius Katz." Ed Gorman
10) "I think that Zeltserman’s done something really clever here.
He’s taken a well-trodden path and then gone on a major and rather original
detour." Nigel Bird