Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My two stories that seem to fool everyone

I've written two stories that seem to fool just about everyone--Old Wives' Tales, that's in my recent ARCHIE SOLVES THE CASE collection, and A Hostage Situation, in my ONE ANGRY JULIUS & OTHER STORIES collection. Both stories have plenty of clues to their twist endings, but when I read these at book events no one has so far gotten either one, nor readers I trade emails with.

I'm going to make the following offer--if you read either of these stories and figure out the twist before you get 3/4s of the way through, I'll take your word for it and send you a kindle copy of either THE SHANNON NOVELS, FAST LANE, or BLOOD CRIMES, your choice.


No comments: