Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Autographed books available


I had a really nice visit yesterday at Kingdom Books up in Waterford, Vermont, where I read from both Killer and The Caretaker of Lorne Field, and we gave out some ARCs with the old cover for Caretaker. I also signed a lot of books, and Kingdom Books has stacks of autographed books of just about all of mine except for Fast Lane. So if you're looking an auographed copy of most of my books:

contact David Kanell at Kingdom Books at: dknel@charternet, 802-751-8374

Also, for Killer, you can contact:

Back Page Books --- info@backpagesbooks.com, 781-209-0631

Buttonwood Books, www.buttonwoodbooks.com, 781-383-2665

And I'll be adding more bookstores and other information on my web-site.

No comments: