Dark and, at times, amusing fiction from award-winning author Dave Zeltserman

Monday, February 19, 2007

Introduction

I used to have a blog called Hardluckwriter. It was kind of pointless and meandering (and as my friend Vicki Hendricks kept telling me--too negative a name), and I decided to get rid of it. The hardluckwriter blog still exists but its not mine--as soon as I dumped it someone else grabbed the name. Those weird esoteric posts over there ain't mine. People have asked me about those, and I don't have a clue what they mean.

What I'm going to do with this blog is simply post news about my writing. I have two books coming out this year, Small Crimes and Bad Thoughts, along with an anthology of western noir stories that I'm co-editing with Ed Gorman, and some short stories. As information about my books and stories are available, I'll be posting it here.

6 comments:

Gerald So said...

Good to see you back, Dave,

Dave Zeltserman said...

thanks, Gerald--I still have a bunch of work to do on this blog.

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

I went to the Hard Luck Writer blog two or three weeks ago and thought, "Dave's gone off his nut." It's nice to see your new blog up and running, and to know that you haven't really gone crazy on us.

Dave Zeltserman said...

Patrick, I received a few concerned emails about it. The guy who took it over must've done so the same day I dropped the blog. Anyway, I can't make heads or tails over any of the things he's posted. There's a lesson in this--if you decide to drop a blog, don't delete it, just keep it inactive.

FizzWater said...

This blog should be called SMALL FONT!

But, as a lurker of all your stuff, it's good to see you back.

Guyot

Dave Zeltserman said...

Maybe I should change it instead to Small Font Crimes, an insidious plot to drive fellow crime fiction bloggers blind! Duly noted, and welcome, Guyot--and you're looking quite dapper in your picture.